The Climate Regulated Cargo Trail (CRCT) is an in1’grated mobile unit meeting tile HMMWV mission profile. This system utilizes a Silver Eagle modified LTT-HC Heavy Chassis trailer. The CRCT Is air-transportable and designed to provide reliable service In severe-duty environments, with the lowest maintenance costs in the industry.
- Facilitates transport of climate regulated cargo including food, water, medications, blood and plasma into and out our severe-duty environments.
- An optional bulkhead wall and thermostatically controlled fans create both frozen and refrigerated holding cells.
- Highly reliable Thermo King refrigeration system that is used extensively by the US government and is provisioned worldwide.
- Includes 118 cubic foot insulated interior with robust stainless steel floor.
- Air transportable due to its light weight and size, the CRCT is integrated onto a rugged and proven off-road trailer platform featuring riveted aircraft aluminum construction and an independent, torsilastic shock-mounted suspension to make it through the toughest terrains.
|Refrigeration Compartment Size|
|Total Volume||118 Cu. Ft.|
|Compartment Access Doors|
|Large Doors||45” W x 36” H|
|Small Doors||22” W x 36” H|
- Thermo King V-300 Max 20 (HFC R-404A Refrigerant)
- 4 Interior lights
- 6” of rigid foam insulation
- 4 “Double Sealed” doors with 4” rigid foam insulation
- Extra heavy duty hinges with ¼” aluminum backing
Cold: 33 degrees F and up
Frozen: -10 to 32 degrees F
Other Refrigeration Options and Specifications
|115V/1 Phase/60Hz||13.3 A|
|230V/1 Phase/60Hz||10.2 A|
|230V/1 Phase/50Hz||10 A|
|230V/3 Phase/60Hz||7.9 A|
|230V/3 Phase/50Hz||7.7 A|
|Electric stand-by 60Hz||BTU/hr||Watts|
|Electric stand-by 50Hz||BTU/hr||Watts|
FRP Removable Wall
Ability to have separate thermostatically-controlled compartment temperatures.
Custom Racking Available
NOTE: During transit, refrigeration unit power may be supplied via government furnished inverter.
- Exterior Mounted Thermostat Display
- Heavy Duty Fiberglass Body
- Integrated Aluminum Superstructure
|Maximum Vehicle Weight||4,200 lbs (1905 kg)|
|Curb weight (Integrated)||2,700 lbs (1225 kg)|
|Maximum Payload Capacity||1,500 lbs (680 kg)|
|Hull||Unitized body construction using aircraft grade aluminum and chromoly steel|
|Paint||CARC Tan, Green, or Camo Paint Available|
|Overall Length||136 inches (345 cm)|
|Overall Width||86 inches (218 cm)|
|Overall Height (unladen)||97.8 inches (248 cm)|
|Track Width||72.5 inches (184 cm)|
|Drawbar Length||93.2 inches (237 cm) (from axle center to eye center)|
|Drawbar Eye Height||29.5 inches (75 cm)|
|Deck Height||34.5 inches (88 cm)|
|Ground Clearance (Laden)||16 inches (41 cm)|
|Suspension Type||Fully independent progressive rate trailing arm suspension|
|Spring Media||Progressive rate torselastic rubber chords|
|Shock Absorbers||Telescopic, direct acting, one per wheel, HMMWV compatible|
|Wheels||16.5 X 8.25, two piece steel, HMMWV compatible, 8 on 6.5 inch bolt pattern|
|Tires||37X12.50R16.5 Goodyear Wrangler M/T, with 30-mile runflat inserts, HMMWV compatible|
|Brakes||12 inch x 2 inch free backing hydraulic surge brakes with automatic breakaway actuation. Independent lever-operated left and right side mechanical parking brakes.|
|Electrical System||24 Volt DC sealed lighting system with blackout convoy lights, 12 pin connector plug mates with HMMWV|
|Max Speed (Primary Roads)||55 mph (88 kph)|
|Max Speed (Secondary Roads)||35 mph (56 kph)|
|Max Speed (Off Road)||20 mph (32 kph)|
|Departure Angle||39 degrees|
|Turning Angle||80 degrees|
|Fording||Limited only by customer configuration|